QAD DynaSys Webinars: How to guarantee success of your Supply Chain Planning Project?
Deliver your supply chain project on-time, in-full, and importantly with happy stakeholders. Implement technology in a way that empowers the supply chain and promotes growth.
How to avoid common pitfalls when starting a planning and scheduling project? |
Damien FOREST, WAVESTONE
- Measuring the current Supply Chain level of maturity
- Choosing methods adapted to industry specifics and business maturity
- Raising awareness and engaging Senior Management
- Aligning Supply Chain Technologies with Corporate IS Strategy
- Anticipating the organization and process adaptation
How to ensure a successful Supply Chain Planning Implementation?
Tuesday 23rd April 2019 | 11:30 to 11:45 [CEST] - Pierre-Julien BUARD, Sr Business Consultant QAD DynaSys
- Importance of Scope Definition
- Importance of Project Management
- Milestones and Project Methodology
Why partner with QAD DynaSys for your Supply Chain Planning Project?
Thursday 25th April 2019 | 11:30 to 11:45 [CEST] - Shaun Phillips, Global Product & Market Manager QAD DynaSys
- Who we are? How we do?
- Customers Success Stories - How to measure success?
- Solution Overview
Answers to your questions!
Tuesday 30th April 2019 | 11:30 to 12:00 [CEST] - Ludovic Lezenven, Business Consultant QAD DynaSys
Ask all your questions to Ludovic Lezenven about your Supply Chain Project during this Questions / Answers session!
Not available to attend one of these webinar? Register anyway, we will send you the recording!
In partnership with: