Webinar QAD DynaSys / Wavestone: How to avoid common pitfalls when starting a planning and scheduling project?
In today's volatile and complex world manufacturers and retailers are forced to adapt or renew their planning engines (methods, processes, systems and organization).
- Measuring the current Supply Chain level of maturity
- Choosing methods adapted to industry specifics and business maturity
- Raising awareness and engaging Senior Management
- Aligning Supply Chain Technologies with Corporate IS Strategy
- Anticipating the organization and process adaptation