Supply chains and supplier relationships are complex even without a global pandemic.
QAD Tomorrow, an hour long thought stream, will focus on the challenges you face, the root causes and best practices for optimizing supply chain efficiency and agility.
You’ll hear from QAD customers about the challenges they face including:
- Lack of real-time information flow with suppliers
- Complex cross border trade regulations
- Constant pressure to control and reduce procurement costs
- Rapidly changing customer demands including an expectation of shorter delivery times
- Increased inventory and warehousing costs
Industry experts will share insights on the root causes of supplier management challenges, and best practices for overcoming them.
A diagnostic tool will be provided that can help you assess where your integrated supplier management capabilities stand today and where to prioritize improvements in the future.